We care about your privacy and want you to feel comfortable while using our services. Therefore, below we present you the most important information about the rules of processing your personal data and cookies that are used by our Website. This information has been prepared taking into account the GDPR, i.e. the general regulation on data protection.
PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATOR (hereinafter referred to as the Administrator)
Katarzyna Smółka, an entrepreneur running a business under the name:
Exotic Wedding Tenerife, entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity kept by the Minister of Development and Finance in Tenerife,
PERSONAL DATA AND PRIVACY
If you intend to write a comment or subscribe to the newsletter and use our services, you will be asked to provide us with your personal data.
Your data is processed by us for the purposes indicated below, related to the functioning of the Website and the provision of services offered therein (hereinafter referred to as Services).
Purpose of processing:
Depending on what you choose, it could be:
- Provision of services offered on the Website,
- Direct marketing of the services offered, other than the newsletter,
- Newsletter sending.
- We have a legal obligation, e.g. related to accounting (Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR).
- Your consent expressed on the Website – if you decide to express it (Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR).
- A contract for the provision of services or actions taken at your request to conclude it (Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR).
- Our legitimate interest in the processing of data in order to establish, pursue or defend any claims (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR).
- Our legitimate interest (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR) consisting in:
- profiling for marketing purposes,
- data processing for analytical and statistical purposes,
- customer satisfaction survey.
Voluntary, but in some cases may be necessary to enter into a contract.
Consequence of not providing data:
Depending on the purpose for which the data is provided:
- no possibility to comment on the Website,
- inability to use the Website and the materials contained therein,
- no possibility to receive information about promotions or special offers offered by the Website.
Possibility to withdraw consent:
Data processing until you withdraw your consent remains lawful.
POSTING CONTENT ON THE SITE
If you decide to leave a comment on the Website – its content may be published on the Website.
The same applies to other content you post on the Site.
Some of your data, such as:
- last name
- IP address
may be visible to other users of the Site.
As part of the Website, we can automatically adjust certain content to your needs, i.e. perform profiling using the personal data provided by you. Before we perform profiling on the basis of which decisions will be made:
- causing legal effects on you,
- affecting you in a similarly significant way,
we will ask for your consent.
Remember that you can withdraw your consent at any time. Data processing until you withdraw your consent remains lawful.
We will process your data only for the period in which we have a legal basis for it, i.e. until:
- we will no longer be subject to a legal obligation obliging us to process your data,
- the possibility of pursuing claims related to the contract concluded by the Party will cease,
- you withdraw your consent to data processing, if it was its basis,
- your objection to the processing of your personal data will be accepted – if the basis for the processing of your data was the legitimate interest of the administrator or when the data was processed for direct marketing, including profiling.
– depending on what is applicable in a given case and what is the latest.
When processing your personal data, we use organizational and technical measures in accordance with the applicable law, including encryption of the connection using an SSL certificate.
You have the right to request:
- access to your personal data,
- their rectification,
- processing restrictions,
- transferring data to another administrator.
And also the law:
- object at any time to the processing of your data:
- for reasons related to your particular situation – in relation to the processing of personal data concerning you, based on art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f GDPR (i.e. on legitimate interests pursued by the administrator), including profiling based on these provisions – if applicable,
- if personal data is processed for the purposes of direct marketing, including profiling, to the extent that the processing is related to such direct marketing.
Please contact us if you want to exercise your rights firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you believe that your data is being processed unlawfully, you can submit a complaint to the supervisory authority.
COOKIES or COOKIES
Our website, like most websites, uses the so-called cookies. cookie files (cookies). These files:
- are saved in the memory of your device (computer, telephone, etc.),
- enable you, among others, to use all the functions of the Website,
- do not change the settings of your device,
- using the appropriate options of your browser, you can at any time:
- delete cookies
Cookies are used on our website to:
- remembering information about your session,
- providing the functions of the Website.
The Administrator also uses standard web server log files to count visitors to the Website and to assess its technical capabilities and existing opportunities to simplify the operation of the Website.
The following types of cookies are used on the Website:
- session cookies: they remain saved on the computer until the web browser is closed,
- permanent: they remain on the device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted in the web browser.
The cookies used by the Website include in particular:
Facebook Saved when interacting with FB social objects, e.g. Like button or Facebook login. More on the website: https://www.facebook.com/policy.php
To learn how to manage cookies, including how to disable them in your browser, you can use your browser’s help file. You can read the information on this subject by pressing the F1 key in the browser. In addition, appropriate tips depending on the browser you use, e.g.:
- Mozilla Firefox browser: Firefox -> Options -> Options ->Privacy,
- Internet Explorer/Edge Browser: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy,
- Google Chrome browser: Settings -> Show advanced settings -> Content settings.
EXTERNAL SERVICES / DATA RECIPIENTS
We use the services of third parties to whom your data may be transferred. Below is a list of these entities:
persons cooperating with us on the basis of civil law contracts, supporting our current activities:
- hosting provider,
- supplier of software facilitating business activity,
- entity providing the mailing system,
- accounting office,
- entity facilitating the optimization of the Website,
- entity providing marketing services,
- social media,
- an entity that provides us with technical support.
CONTACT WITH THE ADMINISTRATOR
Do you want to exercise your rights regarding personal data?
Write to the e-mail address of our Data Protection Officer: email@example.com